Monday, February 18, 2013

The Seven Tribes of Bukidnon

Seven Tribes of Bukidnon

Yesterday I watched this movie called Looper and I think that the movie is not about time travel--it's more like some alternate universe kind of movie. The Romeo Must Die sort of movie. The guy didn't kill his future self, he only ended the alternate version of himself. Not someone from the future but someone from a universe where he made that other decision.

My post does not really have anything to do with Looper. Most of my posts got nothing to do with anything. I just wanted to post about the seven tribes of Bukidnon because I recently went to Kaamulan grounds. That's in Malaybalay City. Their names are there because Kaamulan is celebrated to honor the ethnic tribes of Bukidnon.

My grandma's mother was a Talaandig. My mother can speak Talaandig very well. The last time I heard her talk Talaandig was a week ago and she was talking to some native about Pepsi. I don't know exactly what they were talking about.

1 comment:

Bukidnon Bussiness Directory said...

Bukidnon: where the air is cool and where the only ethnic festival of 7 colorful tribes that call this province home in the entire country takes place.

Bal Marsius