Friday, May 11, 2012

People are Awesome

My cousin, Jerwin. Bought him a kite and made him assemble it by himself. 

 Contrary to popular belief, I love people. I love meeting new people, dealing with people, and helping people. By inference, I hate bots. I hate people who come to my blog only to post their links. I created this blog to connect with others, not to advertise or make myself popular. I encourage you to post your blog here if it tells a story about yourself, because I believe that real people’s story, no matter how cliche, is more enriching than any Woody Allen movie or Salman Rushdie book.

On the other hand, I would prefer if you don’t comment and lead us to a spammy-looking website. Wherever my readers are led from this blog is my responsibility and I take good care of people who spend a time of their day to know my story.

***

Blogging is where showing and telling meet: you tell your stories and show pictures to back them up (or amuse, or delight, or entertain people). Blogging is also more helpful than most casual bloggers are aware of. Writing about how to get to Camotes, for example, gives your reader helpful and instant information that would have otherwise taken them hours to find out. This week I had the pleasure of knowing (in a virtual sense) The Explosive Orange. Jean, thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving your comment. I was going to comment back on your blog but I don’t have the patience to wait for DisQus to load. hihi. All the best to your Luzon trip, bring us lots of stories. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im a spam bot....im a spam bot.....
im a spam bot...

Bal Marsius said...

you are gay, you are a whore. you're a gay whore. when are you coming home gaywhore

Penfires! said...

hahaha you nail it on the head!

spams can be irritating, so what I do on my part, I don't bother to check those that land in the spam box, just hit delete all. but yah, take time still =)

hope this won't get on your spam box hehehe. will be checking your site more :)

cille ^_^

Anonymous said...

im a spam bot....im a spam bot...
ur gay...ur gay....im a spam bot...

hapit na betch...still no fixed date though...

how ur gayWork?

Bal Marsius